Levels of Cisco Certifications
The levelled credentials of Cisco certifications are explicitly divided into various below mentioned categories that are further sub-leveled to entry, associate and expert categories.
· CCENT certification abbreviated as Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician
· CCT certification that is abbreviated as Cisco Certified Technician
· CCNA certification that is abbreviated as Cisco Certified Networking Associate
· CCDA certification that is abbreviated as Cisco Certified Design Associate
· CCNP certification that is abbreviated as Cisco Certified Networking Professional.
These certifications are further categorized into other sub-types that are entry, associate and expert level categorizations. The technicalities and certification objectives vary as per the categorization complexity from entry level to expert level. Also these certifications have relevant influence over the professional networking career of professionals.
There are different levels as well as different paths available for the cisco certifications and these credentials also require passing either one or more of the respective theoretical exams that are being offered via the Pearson VUE. CCA however does not require the passing of theoretical exams and the preparation materials and dumps are available on Prepaway in order to . The levels of certifications include:
1. Expert: This level of certification is considered as highly ranked credential of inter-networking expertise. This level includes the design of CCDE and has the CCIE Routing and Switching certification. CCDE is basically the Cisco Certified Design Expert certification, and it is mainly intended for networking expert leads, Information Technology Infrastructure Teams and all networking related core jobs. It basically aims to provide converged networking solutions that are whole some of team financial management and business analytics. It is intended for networking infrastructure designs formed from CCDE designs. A CCDE expert is assumed to have a sound knowledge of technical networking domains and challenging requites whereas a CCIE is basically the Cisco Certified Inter-Networking Expert certification. This certificate is aimed for senior networking experts and professionals whose core job is to analyze, build, implement, sustain, and troubleshoot the complex networking infrastructures. It is done with the CCIE Collaboration that is a series of collaborative and connected certification chain. A professional with these certifications owned have well paid and reputed networking job for guaranteed.
2. Professional: This level includes the design of CCDP and has the CCNP Cloud certification. It is done with CCNP Collaboration. CCDP is basically the Cisco Certified Design Professional certification. It is intended for Principle System Engineers, Networking Design Experts, Networking Architects and other networking experts. The core focus of this certifications is towards routing and addressing protocols, Wide Area Networking Services, virtualization and other troubleshooting whereas the CCNP is a Cisco Certified Networking Professional that has basic routing and switching cores. Mainly it testifies a professionals ability to analyze, plan and implement a networking infrastructure and serve as a real add-on in a professional’s networking career domain.
3. Associate: This level includes the design of CCDA and has the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. It is done with CCNA Collaboration. This leveled expertise is considered of moderate level and have comparatively easy means of getting certified than that of expert ones.
4. Entry: This level only includes the CCENT and CCT Administration certifications. The CCENT certification is mainly an interims level of clearance towards associate level networking certifications. This is mainly an entry level scaled certification that have broader prospects of networking cores exceeding it. CCT is an abbreviation for Cisco Certified Technician. It is intended to testify the onsite supporting and maintenance of networking devices.
1. CCENT: Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician:
This certification basically represents the ground entry level of certificate that includes fundamental networking skills and knowledge. Prior to its introduction, CCNA was the first level of the certification program. This credential has an appropriate purpose for the main level of entry expertise in the networking domain. A CCENT certified specialist is able to install, operate and troubleshoot the small enterprise networks, including the security essential of a networking domain. Having the CCENT credential is the first step the CCNA certification should start with.
2. CCT: Cisco Certified Technician:
This certification has the needed skills to completely diagnose, repair, replace, and restore the conventional devices based on Cisco networking system at customer sites. The professionals mainly work with the Cisco technicians to efficiently and quickly solve support incidents.
1. CCNA Routing and Switching:
The respective CCNA Routing and Switching certification is able to cover all the skills which are required and necessary for the administration of devices on the medium sized or small networks. It also requires the passing of the ICND1 and ICND2 exams. The individual has the choice to either take the exams separate or in the form of combined 200-125 CCNA exam.
2. CCDA: Cisco Certified Design Associate:
Cisco Certified engineers can design the routed or switched LANs and WANs networks or the routing hubs. The CCDA certification exam (200-310 DESGN) requires the CCENT cert at least, though either the CCNA or CCIE credentials will serve as a prerequisite, as well shift the SWITCH-based knowledge of Local Area Networks. This certification is also valid only for the time period of 3 years.
3. CCNA Cloud:
In the modern era of Internet of Everything (IoE), there are now more of the vulnerable connections being made across the entire world, and the IoE has the major potential to look at the U.S dollar market value for many industries and companies in the coming decades. To take its full advantage, companies are moving towards private, public and other hybrid cloud networks. Thus, the CCNA Cloud provides one of the most needed and beneficial certification in the long run for the business administration within cloud services. This certification is also valid only for the time period of 3 years.
These certifications are somehow connected to each other in relevant order of hierarchy from expertise categories. Having these credentials, testify the professional’s capabilities with networking expertise and other concerned technical experience which these certification tests make a candidate capable of. The candidates should hold these certificates valid and keep the knowledge fresh with excessi